Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Discounted green fees across the country


Let's be honest... golf is not a poor man's activity. Sure, you can get good equipment for decent prices in the Ebay era but green fees in some parts of the country are spiraling out of control.

In years past, I used to go on an annual Phoenix golf vacation. It was a great getaway from the Canadian winter to hit the links, eat Bajafresh and enjoy the sun. Unfortunately, winter green fees in Phoenix are insane. I ended up finding this resource for discount green fees, which allowed for me to play lots of courses beyond my financial means... $100+ green fees for less than $50, I'll take it! They have lots of courses all across the country in their database. If you're lucky enough, courses in your area will be in there.

No comments: