Friday, November 6, 2009

Brian Lotti


So stoked. I was at the tws website looking at a Brian Wenning interview (which has since been taken down but is available here) and then I saw this Brian Lotti clip. He still looks so natural and stylish on a board. I have yet to see either of his videos (1st and Hope nor Free Pegasus). Image from the always amazing cbi.

As for Wenning, he's coming across as less of a kook in this interview as well as the one at 48 blocks. Stoked on his Vancouver plaza footage. The switch bs 180 to bs 5-0 on the hubba truly is amazing.

4 comments:

Karoumy said...

I got first and hope and was so stoked on it i got free pegasus which turned out to be not as good.

I'll try to rip-upload both of them when i get some time.

chops said...

agreed, 1st and hope is definitely worth checking out... free pegasus isn't quite as essential.

stoked on that lotti clip... but everytime he'd push I'd have that Happy With Shovels "Not the Same" song going through my head.

Nathan said...

Lotti always had such a great style - and the best bigspins. Stoked on your blog by the way.

smorales said...

that clip was amazing. the front board, front blunt, 180 5-0, slappies, everything....