Monday, February 21, 2011

Plan B Fantastic Four


I've been wanting to do a graphic post on this series for a while but could never find any pics. I was a comic book nerd when I was younger and was pretty psyched on the Fantastic Four. The characters, with corresponding rider, were iirc:

The Thing - Sean Sheffey (above)
Invisible Girl - Mike Carroll
Mr. Fantastic - Rick Howard
Human Torch - ????
Dr. Doom - ????

I had this Sheffey board. One of the best ones I ever rode. I had it during the late fall/early winter and remember a specific line I did on it one cold night in the dark at the War Memorial in Ottawa... sw ollie up 3, sw flip, fakie flip down 3. Image from ebay.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I think Danny Way had the Human Torch. I remember there were Euro-tour photos of him in Thrasher riding that board. I don't remember any of the others.

Keith said...

I think you're right. Dway was the Human Torch.

I think this was one of the last Plan B series' before Girl started.